PRICE MATCH PROMISE
We guarantee you we won’t be beaten on price for your next holiday adventure to Orlando, Disney, or Worldwide.
As we have so many Tour Operators, flights, hotels, cars, tickets etc available to us, we offer fantastic prices to start with, along with fantastic knowledge, customer service and additional services that no one else offers.
However we understand price is important, and that a customer may shop our price about.
Sometimes this ends up in another company's hands, who then undercut our hard honest work just to take your booking.
We trust we have given you great service, and you are aware of the extra services we provide, so that you would come back to us if for any reason someone were to beat our prices.
Even if we have not given you a quote, and already have one, our Price Match Promise means providing everything is on a exact like-for-like basis, we will guarantee to match/beat it.
How to make a Price Match Promise claim
- The first step is check that the other company’s quote is exactly the same holiday in every respect for the same date of travel and duration.
- After establishing that the other quotation is cheaper you will then need to forward proof. This can be in the form of an email or letter from the other ABTA Tour Operator. We will also accept a screen grab from their website, providing it is available to book (Some websites do not show LIVE availability, in that instance we will ONLY accept an email quote).
- We will check through all the details, and if the quote matches your holiday booking we will match/beat the price.
Terms & Conditions
- Only package holidays inclusive of flights and accommodation will be matched.
- The flights portion of the holiday must be with the same air carrier, route, cabin and class.
- The hotel, room category and board basis must all exactly match.
- Extras like transfers and car hire must also match.
- The price match policy is not valid on flights and hotels which require full payment at time of booking, unless you can pay in full.
- The fare must be quoted in British Pound Sterling and from a UK ABTA & ATOL licensed website.
- The company we are compared against must also be an ABTA Tour Operator.
- The competitor's fare must be available to the general public.
- We refrain the right to refuse the price match if the tour operator is making false claims about the availability of products they are giving you, or we feel there is something wrong with the quote.